Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If I were a Cat...

Good Morning,

If I were a cat I would be curled up asleep and purring loudly.

I just got back from spending time with three of the most important women in my life. They are amazing ladies. They are smart, warm, reliable, loving, giving, supportive and we always there for each other. My sister Susan, my Daughter Cara and I surprised my sister Nancy for her Birthday. It was truly a surprise to her, we whisked her away to be surrounded with female companionship for several days. What a treat for us all. I will cherish those days in Virginia Beach for a long time. I already cannot wait till her visit up here in March.

Back to some real business. I will be clearing out the shop this week. I hope to be almost done by the end of this week end. It is time to end this and really move on. I feel like a new woman, ready to take on the world.

I am off right now to see my wonderful clients. I am looking forward to helping them and making there life easier in any way I can. I have many ideas and will work towards helping them in any way I can.

I am planning on taking my entrance test for school tomorrow and signing up for the next available session to start school. Pat a student again, this ought to be interesting.

As I left Virginia and was flying home I reflected on those who support me, who love me, who encourage me and stand by me. I thank you all and love you all.

I am off to work now.

Have a wonderful day, cherish each moment you have on earth. Take the time to go out of your way and make just one person smile or say a kind word to a special person or even a complete stranger. Do a kind deed, it will make you feel good.

Life is good, I am alive and well and ready to conquer the world.

No comments: