Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quilters' Compass Website

Hello One and All,

What a busy two weeks it has been.

The shop is almost empty and I am almost free and clear to move forward. It is a good thing for me. I feel and know this is the right thing for me to do right now.

I want you all to know that I am shutting down the Quilters' Compass website today. I will no longer have my old email address either. Those who know me will know where I live and how to reach me.

I have to say it again, it has been a pleasure to know you all. You have all touched my heart in so many ways. I know I will continue seeing and or hearing from you in the future.

I am all signed up to start my classes in March. I cannot imagine me having to study again after all these years. I just love a new challenge.

Be happy for Larry and I, we have so much to look forward to in our future.

No comments: