Saturday, February 28, 2009

Starting a New life

Hey,

Wow what a month February has been for me. I want to let you all know the store is officially closed, emptied, keys turned in, over and done. The website is also shut off along with my old email address.

I need to say a big "Thank You" to Georgette and Bill for helping in moving things out quickly and never hesitating to come to my rescue when I asked for help.

A very special Thank You to Cara and Tim who did a lot of driving; running up and down stairs; going back and forth from the store to my house, without there hard work and support I could not have done it, they worked so hard and did not stop until we were all done. They helped push me along and kept me focused and moving forward. I don't think I tell them enough how much I love them both.

To Frank and Bob who worked very hard making sure the store was completely empty. They helped by taking a lot of it home with them too. I hope there wives were OK with it all. The took down, dismantled and kept things moving forward. They also did the driving and delivering of the last items in the end. They were there in the beginning to help me get set up and were there at our sides to help me shut down too. Larry and I are very blessed to have such good friends in our lives.

Larry and I could not have done it without every ones help. Today is the start of a new life for us both. To be home today has been great, I got to do some house cleaning today and I have a complete home cooked meal in the oven. I must say it sure smells good too. I even got to turn on the television and watch some of my shows I had taped. Who knew, to sit during the day and just relax and take life slow.

As I have said before, Life is short, live life it to its fullest, shoot for the moon, expand your horizons, Treat each day as if it were your last. Live, Love and Laugh out Loud each and every day, for every day is a gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat
My son Dan and I went to the shop a little while ago to look at Batiks and buy thread only to discover NO SHOP! A huge loss for us as we had only recently found your shop, I was enjoying teaching him quilting techniques to use in new ways in his illustration projects. As we are neighbors living "just around the corner" perhaps we will run into each other. Wishing you well in your new adventures. chrisq