Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life Saturday Night

What a wonderful Day today was. I got to spend the day with Cara and Tim, we went to my Sister Susan's house for the afternoon and had a great time. Family is great. They are wonderful, it was and is good for the soul. We came back and got Larry and all went out to dinner in Brookline. We ate and had a great time. My Nephew is one of the managers and oh my goodness Jake is so handsome. What fun we had, we surprised him by showing up and it made me so happy to see him. I miss my brother Jimmy so much, I think of him often and his son is him all the way. Looks mannerisms all of it. I would like to say that my brother and I truly had a great relationship, and growing up with Jimmy and Bobby as my big brothers was the best experience any girl could have had. If it were not for them I would not have met or married Larry. I am getting off the train of thought I was on. Anyway, my Nephew Jake is handsome, wonderful charming, loving, endearing and has the most a heart of gold. He is married to a wonderful woman named Marie and I am so glad to say they now live close by. His sister Robyn and her husband Terry have a baby who they named after my brother Jimmy,and I love seeing the newest pictures of him posted online for us all to see. Dot you must be so proud of them all, I know I am.

I am glad the weather is getting better, we need more days of sunshine and warmth to melt more snow. This had been just crazy.

To my Sister Nancy in Virginia, Happy Birthday, I love you and miss having you local.

To Cara and Susan, have a wonderful time in Cancun, wish I had said yes long ago and were going with you two.

To my wonderful best friend and husband, Happy early Valentine's Day.

To name just a few of my quilting friends who stay in touch, thank you, that would be Susan, Dot, Wendy and many others. Too many right now to name. But thank yo for still being there for me and keeping in touch.

Have a great week end everyone.

No comments: