Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday 2/22/11

Morning,

I am so cold right now I swear I have no blood in me. Some days I just cannot warm up. I have on many layers and actually enjoy going out in the car to my clients so I can blast the heater in my car to get warmed.

Life otherwise is just great. Cara and Susan are in Cancun right now. They say it is 74 sunny hot and lovely. They are working on their tans and when I see them I will be very jealous. That is what is missing, baked in sunshine. I am happy for them both, they have had so much going on that this is a much deserved break for them. I am saving my vacation time to go to Washington in April for Cherry Blossom Time. We will be going by train and that is my favorite way to get there. We are going with some very good friends and I know we will have a blast. We are having fun planning more trips for the next few months. One being a return trip to Acadia in the Spring. We are hoping to make it to the Cape in the next month or two for a long week end getaway. That really helps break up the winter.

Family life is going well, everyone is fine. Work is a bit crazy, but to be expected at times.

So I hope you are all well, Wendy it was really nice to hear from you. Susan I got your letter, thanks. Has anyone been down by the old shop? They tore down the building that Hairplace One was in. The place looks odd to have it gone.

Gotta run to my next client.

Life is fun and easy without the long work load of having the shop. Larry and I put in a lot of hard hours to run it and in the end closing it brought us new life. Be happy for us.

No comments: