Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF

Well Happy Memorial Day Week End To All,

I am so thankful it is Friday. Six hours to go until I get to enjoy the week end. I must say I do have to work on Monday but I am OK with that.

There is a woman out there whose initials are S.C. that I have been keeping in contact with by mail, I have tried to call you but cannot ever get you. I still cannot believe that in this day and age you do not own an answering machine. I will keep trying this week end. I tossed the three dimes in the fountain for you as you asked me to. I hope you are feeling better.

I plan on making homemade salsa this week end. Yummy, one of my summer time favorite things to do. We will also be going out to dinner Sunday with my kids which makes me very happy and very proud of them all.

Take a moment to say a prayer for the servicemen who we have lost and for those who are not able to be home with their families.

Treasure each moment you have for you never know when it will be your last.

No comments: