Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hump Day/Wednesday



Hey,

So I got back to a full work week last week. That was fine, but then I ended up working the weekend too. Big mistake on my part. I needed time to regroup. I am so looking forward to this weekend already. I have already said I was not available to work this week end, sorry, it was not in me to do it. I need the break.

We got our new plants into the garden which is always nice to do. The weather today was really too hot to be out side but it had to be done. They are getting a good soaking right now.

I hope to have no plans for the week end. I have only the usual stuff that the house needs done to do. I finally got to go thru the pictures I took in Italy, can you believe I took just over a thousand of them? It was wonderful. I still say if my kids would move with me I would be gone in a heartbeat.

Life is going OK here. Not much new. I am wishing I had my old pool again, oh such great memories. To come home, get in the pool, have a cook out, and to relax. Who knew I would say they were the good old days...

Hang in there every one, the long week end is almost here. Stop and enjoy life.

No comments: