Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chinese New Year in Boston


Hello,

Can I tell you all how much fun today was, it was a blast. I was like a little kid let loose in a penny candy store. It was so colorful and noisy I loved it. We saw the Dragons parading all around, there were some wonderful fire crackers going off, children in awe of it all, along with myself. There was a group of almost thirty from the camera club. They are so talented and fun to be around. I cannot wait for the better weather to come when we have outings almost twice a month. I hope you enjoy this picture. It is one of many I took this morning.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat,

I would like to discuss a business transaction and I feel doing it on a blog is probably not appropriate. If you are willing, please contact me at celestialquilting at woh dot rr dot com. I don't want to put the actual e-mail address on an open blog as it will generate more spam than I really need. (-: