Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life

Good Afternoon,

Life is going very good for me, I am loved, happy, have a warm house and food on the table. I have a healthy family, very close good friends and a job I love to do. I consider myself very blessed. I heard a quote in church today, it was by Charles Schultz, it is about his philosophy of life, it goes like this: "The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care." Take the time to go to Google and type in Charles Schultz's Philosophy. You will be surprised as I was as to how wise a man he was.

I bought my new car finally. I am really glad I had not done it up until now as I was leaning towards a Toyota and with all those issues these days, I am glad I waited. Life works in mysterious ways, it was a real blessing we held as long as we had. My old wagon was dying a slow painful death, we nursed it along as much as we could, but alas, old Betsy is no longer with us. Larry also got a car too. We both are now driving 2009 Kia's and are very happy.

I am heading out now to go shoot pictures at the Forbes Museum here in Milton. May you all have a wonderful day.


No comments: