Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holidays

Hello All,

Life has been so busy, where does the time go? So much to be done these days that fitting it all in is not an easy task. I have my tree up but not decorated. All my Christmas decorations are still in the attic. I have been enjoying my Christmas music in the car though. I find some songs make me smile and others bring tears to my eyes. So many memories, so many family members not here to enjoy them with us. I know they are with us in spirit though, they would be proud of all that we have accomplished.

I am thankful for my family and there love. I pray for those with health issues to have faith and remember we are not alone.

I am looking forward to Christmas Eve when all the Tringali Clan can will be together again. We will take the traditional picture of all the grandkids and great grandkids on the stairs in Susan's house. Larry and Dot will make our traditional yummy eggnog and toast to those who are not with us. They may be gone but will never be forgotten. Santa will be arriving and handing out small presents to all the kids too. It will be fun to watch the next generation carry on this tradition.

I hope for all who I care dearly for to have fun preparing for the holidays.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

No comments: