Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Parties

Hi Everyone,

'Tis the season of Holiday Parties. Oh what fun can and should be had by one and all.

I want to let everyone know the Quincy Quilt is now at the Kennedy Senior Center in Quincy. They had it in time for their Christmas Party. What an unveiling it was, they had one hundred and fifty folks there for holiday festivities which included a wonderful meal and entertainment. Thanks go out to Carole Costello who I know will keep a close eye on the quilt. When we opened it up there we both smiled and commented on what a beautiful quilt it is. I am pleased it has finally found a home where it will be appreciated.

I have just finished making ten pounds of Mrs. Fay's Christmas Fudge. I have two Christmas Parties this week to attend and will be cutting it all up and giving it away. My goal Monday is to mail the out of state presents so they will not be caught up in the rush of mail being handled this season.

My tree is up and lit. I still have to get motivated and get everything else hung so the house will be fully decorated. We have a pot of chili and a hearty soup simmering on the stove top so my house smells really good right now.

Take time and make sure you enjoy the Christmas Season, it is not all about the hustle and bustle, it is about family friends and loved ones. I took time today to visit Nancy at her house and was glad I did. I plan on making time to visit with other close friends in the next week or two.

I count my blessings every day for all that I have.

Merry Christmas!


ps Larry sez Woof!

No comments: