Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sorrow

Morning,

It is interesting how each and every one of us deal with the passing of a loved one.

A loss touches your heart, leaves an almost empty hollowness deep inside you. Death effects each and every one of us so differently. Some plow through it methodically, staying strong for others but yet dealing with our loss privately, but when our guard is down and that someone hugs you at a certain moment your guard goes down and you suddenly cry so deeply it is hard to stop. We all have someone who can see right through us, who we can lean on, who will help hold us together and who will never forget. God Bless them for being there for us.

So today I ask that each and everyone of you you reach out to someone, a relative, a friend or neighbor and let them know you care. We all leave our mark in this world, let it not be that you are remembered for not being able to forgive, but to be able to forget or put aside any problems. A very dear well loved lady had to find the strength to say good bye to her husband yesterday. It cuts right through to my heart, I felt her pain and agony, but I know in my heart it was right to do, but it does not make it any easier. This lady and I mean true lady will be strong as always, she will help others deal with the pain and struggle. I care so deeply for her and I will be the best person I can to be there for her as much as she has been for me.

This gentle man is at peace, he may be gone but he will never be forgotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your reaching out include the donation of the quincy quilt to the city of quincy senior center. Who you are in this life is not about how you can talk the talk but rather how you walk the talk you speak

Anonymous said...

Here there be TROLLS!