Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday November 9th

Hello All,

It has been a while since I posted last and I have been told by two people to get my act together, so here I am doing just that.

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is so near. I have so much to be thankful for. I have my health, my family has their health, we have a warm house with a roof over our heads and food on the table-life is good. Larry and I have been busy out taking pictures and enjoying life. To have the time to actually just hop in the car and head out on a moments moment is very freeing. I find if we are awake before a sunrise we both look at each other and say lets go and see what we can capture for a sunrise shot. I now keep my camera bag with me at all times because I have two clients who live out near the salt marshes in Quincy and I have enjoyed watching the color of them change from week to week. It is funny how I see the world differently now. I view it with my eyes wide open, I think of it as a new canvas so to speak. I see it as how it would look in a photograph. It is like seeing for the first time. I feel like a little kid and get all giddy when I see something and just have to pull over and capture it with my camera.

Do not take life for granted ladies and gentlemen, life is precious, love and enjoy life as if it were your last day. Do not take it for granted.

As you can tell, I am so very happy, I am doing well, my back is better, I am out walking a lot now and am looking forward to the holidays. I will be putting the turkey in the oven soon and then can officially start playing Christmas Music! Yeah me!

Enjoy the Holidays.

No comments: