Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Novemeber

Good Morning,

Well here we are in November, today is the 4th and we only have 51 more days until Christmas. Anyone who knows me well knows how I love the holidays. The year has flown by so quickly. What a beautiful time of year to be a budding photographer.

A New Change:

Our keytags, the white plastic ones will be discontinued as of December 30, 2008. So if you have one almost filled or one that you have been holding onto, fill them up and turn them in. Pass the word to anyone you know who does not check the blog or have emails please. I have told you changes are a coming. I will slowly be implementing them so as not to shake things up to much at once.

Life is busy here in the shop. I have seen more quilts finished in the last month than ever before. I see a lot of gifts being made. What a great group of ladies you all are. The classes are going well and we all have lots of laughs and really enjoy the time together.

Nancy's latest Jacket class is another big hit. Wait till you see the pictures. which will be posted at the end of the class.

Gotta run now, customers coming in. I will write more soon. Keep an eye on the blog for the latest updates and spread the word.

Live life to its fullest as you never know what life has in store for you. Reach for the stars and persue your dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, I can't wait to hear about new changes. Changes are good.

Sue