Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Be Thankful this Thanksgiving

This time of year is special. Today I feel that I am closer to what I should and will become in life. I have learned that I should not have great expectations of others, only of myself. I know everything comes to us when the timing is right. I have a chance to become a better individual, to give of myself. We all have many possessions, but to give is far better than to receive. So at this time of year, reflect on your actions, improve yourself, give of yourself to others. Think twice before saying unkind words, they hurt more than you will ever know and some scars can never be healed.

So ladies and gentlemen as you can tell, I am at peace, I am happy and content, life is good. I have so much to be grateful for. I am blessed with my husband Larry who is my sole mate and whom I truly love. I would marry him again in a heartbeat, with out any hesitation. I am thankful for my son Ian and my daughter Cara and Tim. I wish you all the same happiness and peace at this time of year.

Gobble Gobble Gobble !!!

No comments: