Friday, January 14, 2011

One cold Friday!

Can it get any colder, I mean seriously now, I am not coping well with the cold air. I am wearing more layers than ever before. Well, I guess I really have to make it to the attic for my real winter coat tonight.

It is so pretty driving around in this snow covered world. The trees the houses everything is coated so beautifully. I just have not got the fortitude to take the camera out of the bag and actually take pictures of it. I guess I may be a three season picture taker.

All is going along pretty well with the family. Cara and Tim are planning their Engagement Party which should be a lot of fun. We will get to meet his siblings and have a lovely time.

We have no big plans for the week end. Larry will be watching the football game on Sunday, I will be working. I may try to tackle clearing out some more "stuff" from upstairs that are truly not needed. My New Years Resolution is to De Clutter more around here. I am such a pack rat, I swear I am like my Dad that way.

Have a great day and stay warm if you have to go out.

No comments: