Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday 11/3/10

Good Evening All,

Today was a good day, some are good, some just a day i wish never occurred. I am so happy to be getting my stitches out tomorrow, they are driving me nuts. I keep forgetting I have restrictions and then BAM I do something stupid and feel the pull. Tomorrow morning they come out and then it just has to finish healing. All will be better then. All came turned out well for me.

Send prayers out to all who are not well, My Uncle Guy who means the world to me, a dear friend Ray, and to a lovely lady Mary Ellen who lost her husband. These are all reminders to not take life for granted. If you think you have it bad, just stop and listen to others. You may seem like your been given all that you can handle but it can be worse. My love, prayers and hugs go out to you folks.

I have not been out much shooting with my camera, but that is OK. I have been enjoying being home though. Today I made a batch of chocolate chip muffins, banana nut muffins, a banana bread, skillet corn bread and toll house cookies. I am starting to stock the freezer and am having fun. I plan on starting my Christmas Cookies next week. Yes Veronica, I plan on following in your foot steps and truly being ready for the Holidays.

I cannot believe how much Christmas I have already seen in the stores! OMG it is amazing to see. I was not ready at all for that. Trees set up decorated with the multi lights. I will say I have already bought a lot of gifts and have them hidden away. It feels so good. There is nothing quite like seeing that certain something in a store and just knowing that a certain person would love it. This will take some of the ouch out of the expense of Christmas too, buying slowly and wisely.

Well gotta get dinner on the table, tonight is tri tip steaks, onion potato pancakes, corn with some garlic toast.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: