Sunday, November 7, 2010

48 Days till Xmas

Can you believe it, only 48 more days till my most favorite of all Holidays, I know, but I really do love it. I always have and always will. I have had the music on in the car, but not the house. I am banned from it till the Turkey is in the oven. I my surprise everyone this year with my choice of dishes for Turkey Day. I think if I get the time I am going to pull out the Christmas dishes I own and use them for Turkey Day. Why not! Anything that makes me happy and makes me smile is always good.

Today it is off to church then home to make a nice omelet for breakfast. I want to open up the garage and put the grill in the back and pull forward the snow thrower. I need to pull to the front the shovels and snow scrappers and such too. Then I am hoping to find the time to go thru the hall closet. You know the one, the one that gathers everything...I want to get the boots, scarfs, hats and gloves ready for when we really do need them. Yes I was a good Girl Scout, I try to not only be prepared but ahead of it all too. I am working tonight so alas my afternoon will fly by much too quickly then I am out of here.

To one and all, enjoy the day. Prayers go out to all I know and love for better health and good news from the doctors. To my old and dear friends, I think of you often and send my love to you all.

No comments: