Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday September 26th

What a glorious day it is today. The sun is up, the sky is blue and the air is crisp. A great day to go to brunch with my family. That is the best way to start the day. I am proud of them and enjoy their company. Then it is back to my house to enjoy the day as a family. I will even manage to get in a nice long walk to enjoy the day too.

I encourage you all to get out and enjoy the day, and if your lucky enough, do it with the one(s) you love. That will make it even more special. I count my blessings every day and pray for strength for those I love going thru such tough times.

Starting this week end we are booked up for the next two months straight and I expect to be having a ball. All good things, lots of family and friend time with and fun adventures, I will keep you posted. I am sure I will be taking pictures and promise to share a few with you all.

Life is good, it can be a bit odd at times, but we manage to get thru it with the help of our faith and loved ones.

No comments: