Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday 9/20

Well ladies, life sure has been interesting. I have had a few health problems, but all seems to be settling down now. I still have a few tests to set up, but I am keeping a positive attitude about it all. So contrary to belief, I do have a heart, it was proven today. Not necessarily running as smooth as it should but now we know what to do about it.

I love the fall weather, this past week end was a blast. Larry and I maned the table at the Quincy Arts Festival promoting the South Shore Camera Club with many others. I met up with many quilters and got lots of hugs and well wishes. That made me feel good.

I know this week is supposed to be a hot week temperature wise, but I want that cooler weather back to stay for quite a while. Life is going to start getting really busy again with the Camera Club up and in full swing again. The road trips are a blast too.

Take care, be good and never take life for granted. It is too precious. Trust me, a scare will really put things into perspective.

No comments: