Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Remembering

Hello All,

I cannot believe how fast time flies. I am reminiscing about my Mom these days, we are coming up on her birthday this week end. I only wish she were around so I could have one of her hugs or smell her wonderful perfume again. I talk to her all the time, I do believe she hears me too. I keep all those who have passed away in my prayers.

All is going very well for the Fay Family. Larry and I are going away the end of the month for some much needed R & R. We will both have our cameras at the ready because you never know what will be around the next bend in the road.

My thoughts and prayers go out to a wonderful friend who had surgery today, for those who are fighting a tough health battle and are praying for some good news with there son in law, for my sister in law who recently lost there brother and so many other people I know dealing with problems. Hang in there and keep the faith.


The Thought for the Today is: "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. ~~ Martha Washington


Have a Good Day !

No comments: