Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Happy Happy

Can you just feel how happy I am? Life is good, we are well and I am so looking forward to the new beginnings for this year. My sister asked what our personal goals were for the year, I said I was going to treat the year as two separate challenges. I will deal with half a year at a time, I will make my personal challenges doable. I will set reasonable goals. I started today. I can and will do this right.

My house smells like spring despite the fact that I have a foot of snow on my lawn. I bought a single dark purple hyacinth and it is sitting on my kitchen table. I smile when I walk anywhere within three rooms of it. I can be so easily amused at times. I

am grateful for my life and my family. I will take one day at a time and try not to be overwhelmed.

Life is good folks, smile and be happy. Today I swear I could move heaven and earth in the mood I am in. I will say prayers for all those who I know are dealing health problems. I pray for strength that all will be happy once again.

No comments: