Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring

hello,

What an absolutely marvelous wonderful spectacular day I had. I started my day by putting on my "good clothes". You know the ones, the ones that really fit, that look nice on you. I even put on real shoes not just those old slip on ones, I put on lipstick and jewelry too. Come on now, admit to it, you know they are the ones you put on to go out, to look nice, to visit in. They are not the old everyday comfy clothes, the kick around the house clothes, the older pants, the broken in big baggy loose tops or short sleeve hang around the house clothes.

I felt good, it was a warm lovely New England Day. I got to hold the most beautiful baby girl today. I got in my hugs and kisses with Miss Juliana. I got to cuddle and love her and smiled contently. Jen was nice enough to humor me and allow me to love her to bits. She is an amazing Mom and looks great, her and Manny should be very proud of this bundle of joy.

Today I also got to hang around the my most wonderful quilting friends. They make me so proud of them all. I am honored to know that because of the quilt shop they have all formed a new friendship that will not be broken. That they each have there own backgrounds and share a common interest. They share there ideas and love of quilting together; that makes me proud of them all.

So as I said I had the best spring day today. I am full of pride and thankful for my life.

FYI Larry says "WOOF WOOF" that is a special message for one special lady who knows she is loved and missed.

I am going to really enjoy the week end to its fullest. The weather should be the best and I will make it a point to be out in it for as many hours as I can. I am even going to take in a quilt show. One I can walk thru, enjoy and not work at. Who knew!

Smile, have a good day, treat yourself this week end to something special even if it is as simple as reading a book, going for a walk, or calling a friend.

Happy Quilting!

No comments: